Social Media Manager
The TL; DR version: We’re hiring a social media manager who plays by our House Rules. We need someone with hands-on experience building and managing online communities who’s ready to innovate best practices and infuse creativity. Previous agency experience preferred. Think you’ve got what it takes to help us exceed client expectations? Email your resume, a 140-word cover letter and two writing samples to JoinTheTeam@gebencommunication.com with “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.
The full story: This position is ideal for someone with at least two years of previous social media/community management experience who would thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, collaborative environment. In this role, you’d be responsible for working with the Director of Social Media and Social Media Strategist to implement paid and organic social strategies for a variety of clients — both B2B and B2C. Must be quick-thinking, adaptable, detail-oriented and able to produce high-quality work/results.
What will you be doing as Geben’s newest social media manager? Every day is different, which keeps it fun and fresh, but some of your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Director of Social Media and Social Media Strategist through consistent communications and prompt attention to client and internal/team needs.
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Support positive client relationships through the delivery of high quality work and social media engagement results.
- Manage projected hours effectively each month to help ensure work done for clients is within the approved scope of work and within the allotted retainer hours.
- Work with the Director of Social Media and Social Media Strategist to develop and execute social media strategies to ensure you’re reaching the right targets through the right mediums with the right messaging.
- Implement results-driven social strategies for a variety of B2B and B2C clients — focusing on quick response times, attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy.
- Be available to staff evening and/or weekend hours when social media channels need to be managed.
- Adhere to quality assurance processes to maintain a high standard of work.
- Develop results-driven reports for clients — monthly and campaign-specific.
- Personify Geben’s House Rules and inspire others on the team to do the same.
- Support an environment of people and teams that value collaboration, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations.
- Provide support and mentoring to your co-workers as needed.
- Celebrate successes.
Want to join us at the intersection of traditional and digital PR? Email your resume, a 140-word cover letter and two writing samples to JoinTheTeam@gebencommunication.com with Social Media Manager in the subject line.